Long Overdue Pics to be Posted
Steamboat at BugisI just love having steamboat as dinner :) Currently, this steamboat shop at Bugis is my fav place for steamboat. And guess what, I just know from Sean that this is the shop that his fren open. The guy who I had dinner with errr 2 yrs ago at Sean's place, couldnt even remembered his face if I have the chance to meet him again I suppose at the shop. Ok I know this guy got a steamboat shop at Bugis since the day we had dinner together but then being the first time we met, and being the shy me I dont talked much, just kept on eating my plain rice, lucky Sean was clever enough to warn his fren I was shy and even more clever that he knew I will just nibble on my plain rice without taking the other food so he kept on putting fish lah, chicken lah, my fav mushroom (he cooked this cos he knew I love mushroom, isnt he just so sweet and lovely) lah etc on my plate but that was 2 yrs ago lah hahaha history already.
Anyway, the soupbase is really good, I tried the spicy chicken & non spicy soupbase and also the non spicy duck & spicy soupbase, the steamboat will always c0me with 2 soup base like the pic below :) Both soupbase taste really good esp the one with the spicy chicken :) I love their service too, it was so much better than the famous Tian Tian Steamboat. They were so well manner and in smiling face :)
My Bridal Room
Please do not be mistaken, I am not getting married at this current moment. Just that I passed by this Bridal Shop call My Bridal Room while on my way to my fav steamboat shop at Bugis. This shop is located at the same row with Tian Tian Steamboat. The gowns they displayed managed to catch my attention so I asked Kel to slow down the car while I took a few snaps :)
Lunch at Macau Express, Expo, Changi


Went to this Macau Express Cafe for lunch before going to the Popular Fair at Expo. The food taste quite good better than in HK actually. And it wasnt that costly too :) Kel ordered the Steam Milk or whatever I didnt like the taste but he found it nice. The egg tart was good :)
My New Mascara
Bought the Lash XL mascara from Estee Lauder, Tangs, Vivocity. Though it was troublesome to put mascara but in order to make my lashes looks longer I got no choice mah :P
My New Mascara
From papergirlsshop.blogspot.com
A Super Long post today, pai sey ah cos updating all the pics in :) There will be more coming but right now I'm getting tired already, better go and slp else I think I be worst tomorrow :( Hate being sick!!!



<< Home