Wooo More Shopping
Wooo hooo spent another $8o plus on 2 pairs of shoes and 1 bag :) Woman is just woman when it comes to shopping nobody can win them hehehehe :)Met up with Wang Xin and Don for dinner at J8, Cafe Cartel. Lots of ppl today and service was slow. Overall the food was good but not the service. Even gave us wrong food and still said that it was the correct one "bleh" There is a hugh different between an egg & ham sandwich and a turkey and ham sandwich lor, they think I havent see an egg before meh :P Anyway they changed the sandwich for us after relising there was no egg in the sandwich. Talked and update each other with news of course. Been almost a yr since I last saw them and that was way back in Aussie :)
After dinner, we walked around and that was when I purchased my shoes and bag hehehe. Actually hor was going to buy another 1 or 2 pairs of shoes in Seiyu one but being a fussy me yeah I know I am fussy, I do not like to buy the last pair which was on display and letting ppl touch and try around so I ended up not buying and save some money :)
Sent Don and Wang Xin home after that :)



<< Home