Stupid Cars!!!
Wasnt in a really good mood this morning, maybe due to the fact that I havnt got enough sleep and still looking for a job blah blah blah so = mood super bad!!! So it wasnt a good thing if you decided to step on my tail!!!Had breakfast with parents and sis etc, after that drove everyone home so that I could sit down infront of my lappy and do up my CV, cover letter and selection crit for my application to 2 positions in Australia. And guess what just as I drove into the carpark, basically I already felt that the carpark behind my blk is already small liao and yet there were these few "ah yi car" for wedding plus the bridal car there. Ok if they were in the parking lots and not blocking other cars I still dont care. BUT the "ah yi car" it wasnt just 1 or 2 ok it was like 4 -5 of them trying to come out at the same time, not really come out, but half way in and out of the parking lots. Kaoz cant they be more zhi dong, other ppl still got to move ard and park their car!!! Arghhh since I wasnt in a real good mood so they got it from me. I roll down the window and started to shout at one of the person there as they were not so near me, I got no choice but to shout! Damm!! Please move or park your car properly, this carpark wasnt owe by u leh!!! And all those "ah yi" was trying to get into one of the "ai yi car" which was a merc....TMD like whole life never see merc before all trying to get into the merc, those who lose out got no choice but to slowly and I mean really slow walked towards the rest of the car!!! I see liao also buay tahan, my blood boiling inside!!! First time, in the morning, I scolded ppl and worst is wedding ppl lor!!!



<< Home