Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sick!!

OK!!! I am sick and I am starting work on Tue!!!

I dont like being sick esp having the flu and sore throat. Worst having a headache now and cant get to sleep!!! Arghhhh, my body cant seem to take anymore of my nonsense and start to protest since Tuesday.

First it was the hateful giddiness that made the whole room kept spinning around me, got worst when I tried to rest and sleep on my bed. Then came the flu on Wednesday, sore throat was added in on Thursday and right now I feel headache and feeling cold from inside my body, maybe I am having slight fever :( My ke lian de body really cant take it anymore, my body just dont like having overloaded stress, pressure, unnecessary thinking and thoughts and havent been sleeping well or shall I put it havent been sleeping since Tuesday :( Kel said tomorrow he will bring me to the doc.