Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

YSL Touche Eclat

Finally, I bought the YSL Touche Eclat :)

Went down to Tangs to try and realise it did makes some diff to my eyes, covering the ugly black eye ring :P lalalala Read lots of review on concealer and this YSL one got the most and best review. I tot it be worth trying mah hor but then it kind of costly considering the fact that I am not working. The little stick cost me $52 :( but nmind as long as it makes me looks better :) And the sales was so friendly unless the MAC sales.

On another totally different note, I am still sick. Bad bad flu and sore throat, feeling so tired yet I cant sleep. And I am still going out to shop and shop, later going to catch the 5.15PM show at Shaw, Scotts :) hahaha