Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 11, 2006

Photoshop

Woke up early this morning to make some chocolate chip cookies so that later I could give some to Sean cos he is going to give me free Photoshop lesson :)

Ready to go into the oven :)

Just out from the oven :)

Met up with him at around 2 pm in the afternoon, straight away, we got on with the lesson, very interesting and super good software to change ones look :) But maybe I am very tired so my eyes was like closing when Sean talked about how to use all the functions. Wow it was so mircle leh. A plain pretty face became a very pretty one, no wonder all the models on magz look so pretty :P

Had an enjoyable day with Sean I must says. Wanna to take some pics with him but arghhh forgot to bring my cam so maybe next time lor since I still got to return his book to him. We talked about so much stuffs, maybe was cos it been such a long time since we last saw each other, was it 1.5 yrs ago??? Cant remember hehehe didnt manage to meet him the other time when I was in Syd too.