Meeting up with Evelyn
Met Evelyn and Terry today for lunch. We decided to go to Cafe Cartel since Evelyn has not been there before. Stepped in, lots of ppl. Sat down, asked the server for instruction like do we write on the paper ourselves to order or he will order for us. His respond was just a simple nod. helllo how are we suppose to know what your nod represent, buay tahan. Overall, the experience at PS Cafe Cartel was not good. Bishan is so much better!!!
Next we proceed to Broadgame Cafe as it was the main reason for us to meet. We never go there before and heard it was good so decided to give it a try :) The cafe was filled with ppl, young and not so old lah. Everyone were playing and enjoying. The experience there was good and I would recommend ppl to go there if they want to relax and do some catch up with friends :) Good place, good service.
After the Broadgame cafe, I drove to NTUC Downtown East for the Hello Kitty show cos Evelyn got free tickets :) But halfway thru the show I wasnt feeling so well so I lefted during the interval.
Next we proceed to Broadgame Cafe as it was the main reason for us to meet. We never go there before and heard it was good so decided to give it a try :) The cafe was filled with ppl, young and not so old lah. Everyone were playing and enjoying. The experience there was good and I would recommend ppl to go there if they want to relax and do some catch up with friends :) Good place, good service.
After the Broadgame cafe, I drove to NTUC Downtown East for the Hello Kitty show cos Evelyn got free tickets :) But halfway thru the show I wasnt feeling so well so I lefted during the interval.


The game :)

Kel and Me

Evelyn and Terry



<< Home