Pics from KL Trip 28 - 30 Jun 2006
KL Trip Day 1 (cont....)I tot this looks better than mine :)


Me having my Mac fried chicken for lunch


KL Trip Day 2
Me at KLCC, "Science Discovery Centre"


KLCC inside


KLCC outside


The pic I love :)


KLCC "HIGH CLASS" Toliet
Wet Tissue given to us before entering the RM$2 toliet!!


Inside of it...


The "EXPENSIVE" stuff which I think was not so expensive


The basin and hairdryer


Dinner - Room Service
Our dinner


Mine!!


Sharon's :)


Salad :)


Satay!!


My collections for the day!


Front view....


Back view!!!!!!


The Jeans I bought


Two pretty t-shirts for Qian


The face masks for me and 2 handphone strips for my sis and maid :)


For Kel


KL Trip - Last Day
Breakfast


Toast & Egg


Sharon's must have every morning hehehe


The full table!


Sharon taking a pose


Me taking a pose!!


US taking a pose :P


HEAVY!!!


The full view


Added weight after the last min shopping


Same!!!


Us on coach


Collection of the day in just 2 hours!!!


Bra for sis, panties for me!!!


Clips & purse for Qian, clock for me :P


My skirt


Present for friend


All these for Qian!!


Bloster for Qianze




<< Home