KL Trip Day 2 - 29 Jun 2006
Day 2 of my trip already, time really passes so fast when you are enjoying yourself esp when you are happily shopping and spending away the money kekeke. I just love shopping and spending money, ok I know this is bad but cant help it esp when I am down and moody!!! I think this is just a girls thing that boys just cant understand.Was up early this morning, cos I just cant sleep well. Took my morning shower, changed and woke Sharon up :) While waiting for Sharon to get ready for breakfast, I started taking some snaps of the view from our hotel room. Our room can actually catch the sunrise :)
Morning View from room


Breakfast was ok, and another same habit with Sharon, both of us actually enjoy having toast and egg in hotel hahaha. I knows this sound stupid and like some rich girl life but do that just feel so relaxing :P I always enjoy having breakfast in hotel even back in Singapore.
After breakfast, gone back to our room for Sharon to shower and change so that we could start our 2nd day shopping while I rest and watched TV. So good life hor, can I have this kind of life everyday??? Anyone got rich bf to intro to me???
Me all ready to start my 2nd day shopping hunt :)


We started the trip by walking to Plaza Rakyat Station. I just hate walking there cos the bad impression was already installed into my brain the night when we arrived. Yes, it was the same route as we walk from the Pudu Raya bus station to our hotel. Dont like having all the taxi drivers staring and asking us if we want a cab. Cant they just keep quiet, if we want a cab we will walk up to them right? We took the called "Masjid Jamek" down to "KLCC". And while walking up the overhead bridge I actually pick up a dollar, sound lucky to start off the day hor? hehehe But it would be even better if the dollar could changed to a hundred or even a thousand so that I could do more shopping :P
I find that the train lines was kind of ermmm bo liao? Cos imagine when you got to change train, they are not like our MRT in Singapore, just cross the platform or a level above or below. Damm, you got to actually go out of the current station, walk to the next station which can be like oppsite the road or some distance away, buay tahan. No underpass or whatever to make your life more easy!!! In our case, we got to walk and cross the super busy road to get to the station that would bring us to KLCC and not to forget we got to quene and purchase another ticket again!!! Dont understand why did they build such a mafan system!!!
Map of all train lines - photo from Sharon blog


Train ticket in paper material!!


While waiting for train to KLCC station


Inside the train cabin


Finally, we arrived at KLCC :) Large shopping centre, think there are 7 levels? the lower few levels housed branded brands while the upper level are for normal and not so branded shops.
KLCC shopping centre


Started the KLCC shopping with us visiting the "Science Discovery Centre"? I think that should be the name, cant remember. Took a few shot then off we go for our hunt!! Walked around for a while without getting anything till I spotted the Diesel shop, I dont remember Singapore are selling Diesel stuffs at such price so once again, we being girls took our own sweet time walking round and round, trying on, taking off, pick and choose again and again. This cycle just goes on and on for like an hour leh! The sales guy or ger there must be thinking, these 2 girls are from some rich family so better provide good service!!! If in Singapore, you are in a shop doing things like these, u must be damm rich else you wouldnt spend an hour in a shop right?
If Kel was the one going there with me, he would just go siao and give me a black face, just hate going shopping with him, never gave me any sense of relaxing and that he enjoyed spending his time with me. Hello!!! I think you should be happy that your gf want to look nice when out with you ok, thats why she is taking so long just to be careful with what she buy and let you be proud of her that you are not bring some ugly creature out!!! And bringing you to shop with is to let you have a chance to give some advise. I think he never appreciate even when I try to dress nicely and look pretty for him, cos so long for the past few years, I've never had a praise from him. So is either he never find me looking pretty in whatever I wear or he just simply not interested to take notice, or maybe I just too ugly for him to notice me!!!! Maybe that should be the reason, which is why he never want to bring me to meet his this group of "INVISABLE" friend after we are together for like 5 years already!!!
OK enough of him, just make my blood boils in me!!!
So conclusion is go shopping go with GIRLS or maybe boys who are interested in shopping (most of my guy friends are cos they enjoy the feeling of the girls trusting their taste). I decided to grab some jeans and tried on cos I needed to have a pair to standby as my old pair is giving way soon I think. I like the jeans on me seem to make me look slimer hahaha and guess what I managed to persuade Sharon to try on the pair too kekeke and she looks really good in it!!! And being me I just cant let her have the idea of hmm I already got so many so dont waste money to get this pair!!! Hey, seldom find a jeans looking so good so must grab hehehe and in the end she got the pair :) After walking and trying again and again, I stop infront of the briefs section while Sharon was still at the gers section looking thru. I just cant stop myself from not getting one box for Kel. Damm, I know I shouldnt have get him anything yet arghhh idoilt me!!
Us catching a short rest


Managed to catch a short break, cos our legs were still aching from yesterday 11 hours of walking and shopping!! Just a short one, not more than 10 minutes, cos we dont want to waste too much time hahaha.
There was one level in KLCC, that almost half of the level were children's shops, wow I go wild at that level cos so many things so pretty, just cant resist not getting them for my neice. Already spent a bomb on her yesterday at Times Square but errrr seeing the tops so pretty, it be a waste that I dont get for her right and knowing she will surely like them, I just bought them to the counter and pay!!! kekeke feeling so good after that :P And of course, not to left Sharon out, I managed to help her choose something for her 2 nephews too :)
And then, the two of us feel that maybe it should be time for toliet break cos for the whole day, we didnt manage to visit any kekeke. And since we were at the branded level, even the toliet is branded!!! We saw the sign that says, "Preferential washrooms, $2 RM per entry" we both turned and walked away but on 2nd thoughts, decided to turn back in the end cos since we were already there might as well go in and take a look at what so special about the toliet. It's $2 per entry. Well, for a RM$2 toliet, they have someone to look after the door at the entrance giving you a packet of wet tissue (just piece inside the packet) and a entry ticket which another "guard" will take it away from you once you enter so you see I dont see the point of issuing this ticket, so wasteful!! Imagine the number of tress being cut down to make into these no use tickets!!!
Upon entering, hmm I dont feel any special that I should be paying RM$2 for it! If anyone still remember the Paragon Toliet before renovation, the toliet was onli 20 cents yet what greeted us when we entered were sofa, nice smell, friendly toliet cleaner etc but RM$2 I got nothg like this!!! The only thing there was some lotion from Bodyshop, how much do bodyshop things cost? RM$2 should at least give me some branded lotion right!! All and all, the toliet just sucks :P
RM$2 toliet!!! The toliet sucks!!!


After finishing with KLCC, we walked out to the garden to take some pics, but since the air were so polluted by the smokers there, I just grabbed a quick shot of the Twin Tower and off we go.
Twin Tower


Since we were so tired, we decided to give the Chinatown night market a miss and returned to our hotel to order room service instead :) Good choice after looking at the food we ordered. The satay were good :)
Our dinner - room service


The food presentation is quite good


Enjoying our satay!!! Delicious :P


Looking at our faces on top, you can guess how happy we were right. hehehe being with girls is just so diff with guys or shall I says bf and hubby :P Being with a girlfriend esp someone who knows you well, you can chat whatever and anything hehehe we had so much fun even when it was a simple meal of room service :P If Kel was there he would just heck care me and continue eating his food while I snapping away pics :P
A whole day at KLCC, looking at my purchase, hmmm although not as much as yesterday but the money we spent were errr same!! hahaha maybe we spent quite abit at Diesel (For me about RM$190, Sharon I think around RM$160).
Purchase for Day 2


Including this for Kel




<< Home