Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

KL Trip Day 1 - 28 Jun 2006

OK, finally starting on my KL trip :) I will not talk much but more pics instead cos since Sharon already did hers up, I can be alittle lazy as to go into details, pls visit her blog for full details kekeke :P

As planned, my parents will be picking up Sharon near to our carpark since she is just living oppsite us :) Always good to stay near each other hor Sharon? kekeke Our coach was scheduled to leave from Golden Mile complex at 10.30 PM and we were told to be there at about 10 PM to get ready. So here I am with my buddy, Sharon. We have known each other for like 7 years!!! Wow!! But this is our first time taking a trip overseas together, hope we will get along just fine :) We were both so excited and really looking forward to this trip due to the following reasons My first virgin trip out of SG wif a friend just like what Sharon has mentioned in her blog and for her, her first trip out of SG wif a girl friend instead of her darling!

Us on the coach yakking and taking pics ;) Posted by Picasa


I think we were the only two still wide awake and chatting away once we passed the Malaysia Immigration. We just got too much to chat about hahaha. After a short rest in Yong Ping, the coach continue its way to KL. Soon Sharon starts to get tired, put on her ipod and doze off to la la land while me the still not so tired ger just closed my eyes to rest.

The coach was driving a little too fast than usual that therefore resulted in us reaching KL in a super not so good time of 4 AM. It wasnt such a good feeling to be drop off by the coach somewhere near "Pudu Raya" bus station at freaking 4AM! "Millions" of males taxi drivers surrounded us, the feeling in me was SCARY cos there were only the two of us there in the middle of whatever you called it a junction. Lucky we didnt freak out! Damm. Those eyes staring at us, how I wished I could just dig them out!!! As both of us couldnt figure out which direction or location we were at, we quickly made our way to the nearest safest biggest hotel to ask for direction which is just oppsite us!!! Phew!!

I do realise that Sharon and I were really brave at that moment of time cos we just walked straight to our hotel, with the taxi drivers approaching us every few seconds to ask if we would like to have a ride!! We only managed to stop once just to make sure we are on the right track by going into the 7 eleven. We managed to find our hotel, at 4.30 AM, paid them $150 RM for early check in cos both of us wouldnt want to be struck at the hot hot lobby till 12 PM. Finally, we were able to unpack and rest. And hahaha, Sharon and I got the same habit of placing a piece of the towel on the floor and also another at the basin. Also,both of us don't slp with ALL the lights off and it's the one at the toilet! hehehe

Woke up, washed and changed into 2 pretty lady after just 4 hours of sleep. Cant believe it!!! If I have gone with Kel, imagine his ugly sucky face if I were to wake him up at 9 AM to go shopping.

All ready to go all out to hunt for bargains :P Posted by Picasa


Both of us smiling so sweety before leaving our room to start our shopping!!! Yeah!!! But before that, we got to make sure our tummy is full first, a hungry woman is not a happy woman :)

Made our way to Times Square, our first stop. Didnt managed to find anything that caught our eyes so we settle for MAC as the first meal in KL!!! My fried chicken was great, crispy and spicy, I love it!!! Why cant SG continue selling their fried chicken :(

Our first meal in KL, Malaysia!!! Posted by Picasa

Missing from above is the Big Mac, notice the box?? Posted by Picasa


After our breakfast/lunch, we start our shopping and went siao spending our ringgits. At the first shop, accessories shop, wow so many to buy, just cant stop myself from buying those cutie little hair accessories for my neice. Sharon bought super whole lots of earrings hehehe. Shopping with girls is just too great a thing. Compare it with shopping with huby or bf, well I can says you just wont buy so many things. Almost every shop we went in, we got something out from there, on average we spent like 30 mins in each shop other than the clothes shop where we spent more than 30 mins cos we were choosing and buying like nobody business.

Luv this pic but I tot I look kind of "big" there kekeke Posted by Picasa


After spending like 6 hours in Times Square and our legs were giving hints of tiredness but that doenst stop the both of us to take the monorail to Sungei Wang for another round of shopping. Sad to says we didnt managed to get more things there cos hmm maybe we were getting tired and hungry hahaha but Sharon did managed to get her bras there :>

Taking Monorail to another shopping area!!!! Posted by Picasa


Finally, both of us declare that it's time for dinner!!! Seeing there was a Secret Recipe Outlet just oppsite, we decided to treat ourselves to a good meal :) Looking at the menu and price, wow it's the same price as SG just that it is in Ringgit here so we just started calling watever we want :)

Dinner Time!!! Posted by Picasa

The Full Meal Posted by Picasa


Altot both of us were so full from the main course, we just couldnt miss out the cakes, it was only at RM$5 per slice *faintz*. I ordered a tiramisu and Sharon a chocolate mug cake. Great cakes!!! Mine was actually twice of her size or should I says height!!!! hehehe.

Our cakes!!! Posted by Picasa


After dinner, we walked awhile more before walking back to our hotel, about 20 minutes away. A great day with great buy of course!!

Once reached our hotel room, I suggested to Sharon with bright idea hahaha we should let our feets do some spa, so I let the water fill to the level I want, poured in the Lux spa bath lotion and there we were letting our leg rest in the warm water, The legs do felt good!!!

Looking at the pic below, imagine how happy and fulfilling I am when packing and taking pics of my rewards!!!!

The rewards after a whole day shopping!!! Posted by Picasa


OK, i did felt sad for a moment when I took this pic. Was staring at the pic or the actual stuffs thinking hmmm why do I still get him something when I shouldnt at all!!!

Hmmm big one for Kel, small one is mine Posted by Picasa