Random Pics - KL Trip Day 1
I think it will take me at least another one week to finish blogging my KL trip, feeling so lazy these days. This post will be all pics :) Enjoy!!!Swiss Garden Hotel, KL, Malaysia
Our hotel room


Another view


Another


Toliet!!!


Notice the towel on the floor and basin? Sharon and I got the same weird habit :P
Bathtub!!

Nice big bathtub yet we got no time to use it apart from using it to do leg spa on the first night.Dinner at Secret Recipe
Our Dinner!!


Our drinks


Sharon's Kebah Rice


My Tom Yum Glass Noodles


My favourite cake, Tiramisu!! Yum Yum!!


Sharon's Chocolate Mud Cake!! Delicious!


Purchase for Day 1
My full purchase!!!! Yeah!!!! How fulfilling!!!!


His & hers T-shirt


Hair accessories & makeup


Most of the hair accessories bought for my neice, Qian Qian
I look young & cute in this :)


Red for sis & black for me :)


Cutie polo t-shirt (frt view)


Back view, so lovely :)


Earring for me, the flower pin for mum


That all for Day 1 :) Will update soon on Day 2.



<< Home