Genting Trip - 20 Jun 2006

Ok shall stop talking rubbish, back to happy things :) The view outside the window was really good and look fresh, wow isnt it good to be staying at a place where there is fresh air everyday :) By the time all of us were ready, it was already almost 11 AM, hahaha nmind since we got the whole day there :)
Started off by having our breakfast cum lunch then we proceeded to the theme park to buy our tickets. 5 persons cost me $270 ringgit!!! Lucky not in SIN dollars :P
Even better view :)

Closer view of the clouds. It would be even prettier if the road is better of course :P This time round, we went to the outdoor theme park first, in case it starts to rain again :P The kids went mad running and playing the rides while my parents and I just followed them. Fun but tired. Spent a few hrs over there till it started to rain at abt 2 PM. So we get to rest for awhile at the fastfood outlet before we made our way to the indoor theme park.
Cute hor :) 

Asked them to pose for this pic while in the theme park!! hehehe :) Luv them so much :)
Me!!! 
Me with this big pink errrr "snail"? kekeke dont know what it was :P Just pose first then think hehehe.
The pic I like best!! 

I love this pic best cos I tot I look good in it :)
With mum and both of them :) 

Cant stop taking pics even while queneing for rides :P
4D movie!! 

Watching 4D movie at 11 PM!!!
Kekeke didnt write much but the pics is good :P





<< Home