Sometimes I just wonder......
Sometimes I just wonder and I seriously mean it........Is my BF doing all kind of things to make me fed up, angry, sad, disappointed etc? I really do wonder.
Take today incident for example, when it is time to take cab, he dont take instead he took the MRT. He was supposed to come over my place to help me fix the damm wireless thing. It was already 5 PM when he was done by the I dont know why he still go for interview appointment, at 5.30 PM, he called to ask "dear, you want to eat bread, I am at Marsiling MRT STATION!!!!" OK nmind I tot maybe he went there to take a cab. But at 6.05 PM, he called again "dear, you want to eat curry puff???" OK I know he meant well and see if I wanna eat anything and maybe I would be hungry or craving for any food and I not angry on this. But look at the time! Damm it was already 6.05PM!!!!! Arghhhh!!!! When it isnt the time to take a cab, he would by all means take a cab. I really dont know what is all these that he is doing. Anyway I asked him not to come since it was already 6.05 PM and by the time he reach it would be at least 6.30 PM and my parents would be back soon (they are already back at 6.25 PM) and I would have to eat my dinner soon so better ask him dont bother to come since he taking his own sweet time!!!!!
Damm I fed up!!! I not done with the sadness and disappointment from last night and this come up again!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!! Why dont someone just take a knife or whatever to kill me right now!!!



<< Home