Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Outing to Zoo

Went to the Zoo yesterday, bought the kids there to enjoy :) but too bad Ting was not able to join us, we were surprised when my Bro said Jon can go with us. The day was good, everyone enjoyed altot at times, Jon was worried about returning home to get a scolding from his mum cos he went out with us. What kind of mum would scare the son till like this??? Just cant understand.

Lots of pics so I combined some of them, those single ones were the ones I love most :)
I thought the below pics just look as if I have 5 kids :) If I can, I would love to have lots of kids but I suppose I couldnt considering the fact that I am still not married and will not be able to get marry for the next 2-3 years. In fact, I dont even know if the man I am with wanna to get marry. He never give me any idea of he be marrying me and I dont even see or feel he is planning! Forget it, better dont go into details, I just to sad and disappointed when I touch this topic.

We went to Newton Hawker Centre for dinner, even during dinner, we cant stop ourselves from taking pics :)