Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

First Day at Work

Today was my first day at work and it was raining cats and dogs. Does it means I will make big money since water mean money??? I told this to my parents this morning while we were at Whampo eating breakfast. Then when I reached my work place Sharon sms me this rationale too :)

BUT hey it was suay that the lifts of INTERNATIONAL PLAZA WERE NOT WORKING cos of the continuous rain that trip the electric!! At first I was still thinking maybe it just that the lifts only start working at 830am official working hours but no it was not the case. I asked one of the ladies waiting there, and told her it was my first day and I not sure what's it all about and she told me the lifts were not working!!! The electric came back, ppl squeezed into the small little square box, the lift closes and BINGO the eletric failed once again!!! They were struck in the little box!!! So me, being terribly afraid of taking lift didnt take any chance of being trap in it decided to take the stairs instead. Dragging my already SICK body, I climbed up 24 storeys!!! Almost fainted and could hardly stand properly when I reached. And there wasnt even a single soul at my office, door was still lock!!! Damm!! What a day to start off!!!

Anyway, after 20 mins or so, 3 of the staffs arrived and opened the door. Go to my new table and sit down and rest, feeling really uncomfy yet no choice got to wait for my mgr to arrive. She reached at around 9.10am, greeted me. Think she saw and felt I was not feeling well cos she asked me if I am sick and I replied yes. She says maybe I could go off earlier after the morning training. Well at least I got an understanding mgr :)

The morning training was interesting, makes me looking forward for the actual sales but then feeling the stress too :(

Wonder it was me being unlucky or what, only one of the lift was working when I left the office so I took the stairs again fear of being trap in the small box is too great to overcome. Lucky I didnt take the lifts cos halfway thru my climb down the electric failed again :) I was feeling rather uncomfy when I reached the MRT. But I just forced myself to go on cos I didnt want to waste money on a cab!!! Reached Bishan in less than 30 mins, wannna take a cab from there but seeing the long quene I gave up the idea and took bus 54 instead and the rain start to pour when I reached my stop!! So being sick, tired and being really bad and now caught in the rain doesnt makes it any better!!!

Reached home, changed, ate my bread and med, fall into my bed and slp like a pig till Kel called ard 6 plus. Think after all the countless slpless nites and the stress in me, my body cldnt take it anymore :) Finally able to sleep :)

Feeling feverish, decided that I should really have a good rest at home instead of going to work tomorrow. Shall call up the mgr and see how it goes.