Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

Worried and more worried

I am worried about my bro's daughter from last night till even at this moment, so as you may have guess, I didnt sleep well too. Adding the the sleepless night the night before and last night, I soon becoming a panda when I am already one.

Last night, my sis and I had a talk with my bro at the CC where his daughter and my sis's son have their TKD class. Talked to him on his daughter, how she really feel deep inside etc. Hope that he could talk to his wife and her sister, show her more care and concern. But the 2 women instead of listening, got into a big quarrel with my bro and act like some mad women, demanding that the children always become bad after they came over to my place. TMD, what do they mean by becoming bad. Their results improve esp the ger in this sem and the boy manner improve!!!!! Anyway, we sent the children back to my bro's place(Lor 8) since he was also worried that if they went back to the place where they stay(Lor 1) due to the fact that the other mad woman was there, the ger will get into trouble. When we reached Lor 8 bro and wife still quarrelling and the ger was already in tears cos she was afraid!! After that what happen I am totally no clues, so my sis and I can only worry. This morning I sent an sms to my sister asking her if my bro called her. Think dont have so she called him instead, the result, even the daddy cannot says anything!! Damm what is this world becoming. Heard from sis the children was bought back to Lor 1 and bro told her the ger was not allow to come over my place!!!!!! Damm what is this!!!!!

In a totally different note, the interview I went yesterday, had 2 test, 2 different emails to write and a personally test. I spent about 30 minutes filling in the forms and doing the tests. Just hate test in interview!!! Spent another 30 minutes on face to face with 2 interviewers. Think the interview went ok. But only will know the result in 2 weeks time.

Going for another interview today for the position of Corporate Business Development Executive at Taka. Didnt really look forward for the interview, but am actually looking forward for the shopping after the interview cos I wanna get the baking items at Taka with the shopping voucher I have. He volunteered to go with me but I didnt want cos I am still thinking of what he said yesterday still piss with him. Maybe if we really still together next time, we might turn to be like my bro and the wife always quarrel?