Cousin's Wedding
Went to my cousin's (mum's side) wedding - tea ceremony plus dinner today. She's the same age as me and she is married as from today lah :) Start to think about myself when my uncles started asking :( Nothing came out from my mouth, just smile at them. What can I says when there isnt any plans?Anyway back to the wedding, I wasnt close to this cousin even when we are the same age cos we seldom meet and hardly talk. Most properly see each other once a year during CNY or not even CNY hahahaha. Sent my mum to her place for the tea ceremony, when we arrived, the bride and groom were already seated comfortably on the sofa, we were not the latest ok :P First impression, hmmm how come not that pretty, maybe is the tea gown that she was wearing, nothing special and nice, just like any other dress that I wore to dinner or I suppose her dress was more suitable for the sisters? Anyway, the dress aside,the hubby is Chen Weilian (that blind singer) look alike. Both of them together, showed that the hubby is short and not tall kekeke. Think the bride must be becoming impatient cos she was rushing the dad to start the tea ceremony, never seen a bride so fierce on her wedding day before and did I mention stingy even to her bro n sis. Lazy to go into details. We lefted soon after the tea cos my neice was having her exams tomorrow so got to go home to study.
Dinner was at Mandarin Singapore. Service there sucks ok but the manager was quite good lah (maybe due to the fact that I made a complained lah). Food ok. Embience ok. First course presentation sucks. Music sucks. Deco sucks. Overall sucks. So this is what 5 stars hotel is providing. Mandarin Singapore out of my wedding dinner list but anyway it was never in my list before kekeke.



<< Home