At a AGE that I feel.........
Gers at my age.....I not sure if it applies to everyone or some or maybe it is just me? Eversince I reached a age of 2* I start to yearn to get marry and start a family but there are so many factors that doesnt allow this to happen. This feeling in me got worst when friends and family members around me start to get marry one by one. I tried to put all these aside, tried my best not to think at all but no matter how hard I tried, all those thoughts just keep coming to me. Just hate them. I know I am sad and depress......Just the other night when I was talking to one of my buddy on MSN, she told me she was depress too cos her friend who got married later than her is preg. I can felt her being depress as she was talking about this. She too have her reasons for not being able to get preg now. Sometimes, life is really so harsh and bad.
I cant imagine that I be at least 37 - 40 years old when my precious goes to Primary School. Seriously I never thought I would be this age.....arghhhh I hate it!!!!



<< Home