Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sleepless Night

I have not been able to even sleep a wink last night, tired yet cant fall asleep. This kind of feeling just let me think of the time I was back in Aussie, the very first semester with my cousin. No matter how tired I am I just cant sleep cos there were just too much things I kept inside me and never let out.

I gonna leave my house for interview in another 10 mins or so and I know I will not do well this morning. Heavy heart and lots of thoughts in me. Not sure how long I can carry on like this. With every quarrel we had since last week, not one have we take out and talk on it, I just dont pick up his phone till I lock the whole matter into my heart then I talk to him. To him, he is just a guy who dont face the reality, whenever I pick up his calls after the quarrel, he just pretend like nothing happen and just avoid. So now, I just did the same thing, lock all the things inside me, pretend like nothing happen and just wait till the day I cant take it (like back to the time when he was in Aussie, me in SG). The things he said that he will talk and solve the problem whenever we quarrel, I dont think he can ever change to this. You know I just hate this kind of guy, to me they are just co***d. This time round I will not look back anymore. So since this is what he wants I will just pretend that nothing happen whenever we quarrel.

Just let the day come and dont think have to wait for too long..............