Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Today spent the whole day or should I say afternoon till before 9.30 PM at Kel's place, that's why I called it a lazy Sun. Didnt do much there, just surfed net and applied for a few jobs cos I bought my laptop there to use. Kel got to prepare for his interview tomorrow cos there will be a test to do. Not sure why now companies always want to test ppl during interview. Sianz, anyway wish him good luck.

Been so bz these days that I seldom have the time to blog, at times dont even go online to check my mails for days. Brother bought his daughter to my place to study cos the wife sisters not free to coach as they got a stall at the Geylang there during the Hari Raya month. So got to teach 2 kids everyday. Felt kind of stress teaching bro's daughter cos if she dont do well during her coming exams this friday not sure what will happen. As for my sis's daughter, dont think will have much problem :) She be finishing her exams on Wed. Maybe is cos since young I am coaching her on studies so I got confident in her that she be doing well in exams. Hope my bro's will do well too :) Wish me luck :)

Have a few job offers too but didnt accept them cos I got to start work before the 2 gers finish their exams. Now got to start looking again. Hope to get one right after their exams :) then I be able to save some money and plan on my next trip. Cant wait for it to come. Hahahaha. Next place to visit, hope to go to Taiwan or Korea.