Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

So much to update

I got so much things that I wanted to blog about but yet I just cant bring myself to sit down in front of the notebook and start typing. Maybe too much things too much details and not sure where to start from is preventing me from blogging.

Anyway, I finally bought an oven, sis sponsor half so I only paid around $300. Actually I would prefer those which is fix onto the wall like those kinds that I used in Aussie but to have one in SIN would means got to pay alot and get alot of thgs like a mini renovation like that. So I made do with this current oven I got on Saturday. It will be deliver to my place later this afternoon :) I can finally start making better cookies and cakes :)