Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finally

Finally after so many days for not being able to sleep or even when sleep my brain is still functioning by itself, I fall sick today :( Was feeling super terrible after I sent my mum to dad's shop and went to J8 with Qian & maid.

Reached home, just went straight to bed. Till now still not that good and tmr got another interview to go to :( Anyway hope I be alright by tmr morning.

Oh ya just received news from my sis that her hubby sponsor $1000 so that we could go to Genting :) cos of the hardwork I put in for her daughter studies and inturn got really good results :) Her marks was better than her SA 1 (She got 3rd in SA1) and today I went to see her form teacher to ask for her marks back due to different teacher marking the papers.