Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 04, 2006

3 Nov 2006

Interview
The interview went ok but my mind was still on my neice. I felt my performace was good even when my mind was thinking about other things. The manager was quite friendly but then still got to wait for 2 weeks before I know if I am shortlisted for the 2nd round with the Director.

Talk with Brother
Straight after the interview, I drove to my brother's shop even tot I said in my previous post that I wanna get some stuffs from Taka but my mind was so occupied with the matter that I decided to abondon my plan. Had a talk with him. Altot still no outcome at that moment but I dont have a good feeling about it. Cos my heart tells me my neice will not be able to come over no matter how much she wants to. Anyway just that night, the conclusion was my neice will stay the same. So which means still back to the same. Cos that mad mum of hers demand that her bro and her are not allow to come over. And my bro who dont wish to quarrel anymore just let it be. Buay tahan.

Lunch with Sharon
Been such a long time since I got the time and chance to lunch with Sharon cos of my bro's daughter coming over for the past month. OK I know now that the time I spent with her well...... dont wish to talk on it anymore at this moment. Altot my sis's daughter was with me, I bought her along to lunch together at Swensens. Sharon bought me some Tom Yum Spices when she went for the Thailand trip :) Think should taste nice cos the smell was great. While waiting for our food to arrive, Sharon taught me how to use the pics software that she intro to me some time ago. Will try it when I got the time soon. We did some catch up, the lunch was good, havnt felt so relax for a long time.

Actually there are still lots of things that I wanna blog down but I just not in the mood so shall log off now.