Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I Need A Job!!!

I think I really need a job soon. Saving balance going low soon and I kind of bored after having fun, stress, pressure etc etc for 9 months. I think that should be more that enough. I NEED A JOB!!!!

I promise myself that I will go thru all the recruitment website and newspaper from Monday onwards and get more interviews. Maybe I should just go for the sales job. Received another call from the manager again, too bad for him that I am driving and good for me that I am not the one who pick the call so I am safe from not needed to answer :)

Feeling so tired, head kind of heavy yet just cant sleep :( Still having cold war with him. Just dont wish and dont know what to talk to him. I feel he really dont understand me at all, dont know what I want and what I need. I really feel we are getting further and further away from each other with each passing day. Maybe it is very true that a couple should not be at a stage for too long, like us we are at this stage for more than 5 years, and nothing has change and will not change in the near future at least not for another 2 years plus. I saw so many couple broke up cos they been together for too long and not processing into the next stage just like me and him. My best friend broke up with her bf of 5 years too, so was my uncle who broke up with his wife to be of 10 years. So will I have the same fate too. Most likely ba since he not doing much even when I told him straight at his face what I needed most right now. All he could answer was "some things are just beyond my control", "I just hope you can just be more understanding" I broke down, I collapse and I just cant take it, handle it anymore I just break down. So I just realise the understanding he needs has already gone over my limits. Calling a ger in the middle of the night I got to be understanding, smoking I got to be understanding, trying to give up his studies after a year I got to be understanding, telling lies to me I got to be understanding, having the ger he called in the middle of the night sms me or call me I got to be understanding too!!! Isnt all these understanding is too much for me to take? Why dont ask me to be understanding too if I find him holding another ger hand or hugging another ger in bed?