MIA?
Long time havnt blog in here. I hope to get into the pace to blog again. So much things to blog yet too lazy to blog.Update abit now first.
First I started to pack my room 3 days ago and till now I HAVENT finish packing :( After throwing 6 big black plastic bags of things, I still got millions of stuffs in my room!!!!
Second, this is better at least :) I changed the color of my room from pink to lavender so that it be a cooler room, and make my mood better and of course temper be smaller/lesser abit lah. Painted the room the whole of Saturday together with my maid, she the one who suggested that maybe I should change the room color since we are packing :) So here is it lavender color :) I Love my ROOM :)
Ok going out update more later :)



<< Home