Sianz
Apart from looking forward to my Genting trip tomorrow, I am feeling kind of piss with KEL AGAIN.Seriously I dont know what wrong. I think maybe it is really crused that I shouldnt call him at all, should just wait for him to call me anytime anyday. Cos whenever I called him, things just went wrong. Just like this afternoon, I wanna to ask him over to my place to lunch cos my mum cooked alot as it was my grandpa anniversary. But I called him for like 4 - 5 times, nobody pick up the HP!!! And it was already almost 2 PM in the AFTERNOON, he went to sleep at 1030pm the previous night!!!!!! When the phone finally get thru to him, he just told me that he didnt hear the phone rang at all, and his voice to me doesnt sound he was still sleeping at all lor!!!.
Nowadays, I just feel we simply got no time or nothing to talk at all. Whenever he called, most of the time, he would talk like 5 mins then says ok he go sleep liao cos tired!!! Then why call me in the first place, this not the first time I told him that if you gonna just talk for 5 mins dont bother to call at all. And now, he call late too from the usual 10 PM to 1030 PM. Even in the morning or afternoon, he call late and just call like for one time which is so different from last time. Not that I need him to call alot of times but his actions is simply different from last time as if he needs to entertain another woman, so he got no time for me at all, cant be bother and just heck care.
Just like last time when I put down the phone angry, he would call and call now he just dont call, call 4 times that it dont call anymore, I dont even see him come and look for me lor!!!! Until I says so then he will do it, just like today, I sms him back last time will kept on calling now you just heck care dont call! What's the meaning of this? After that then he kept calling. Do he think I will be happy or more fed up and angry??? What kind of BF is he???? Last time he would immediately rush to my place or keep on calling and calling NOW HE JUST LEAVE IT THERE!!!!!! I REALLY HATE HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
I really dont feel any security from him at all.



<< Home