GIVE ME A CHOPPER
Seriously I think if it isnt illeg to kill someone in sunny Singapore, I really would grab a chopper and heck Kel into thousands of pieces!!I hate hunger, when I am hungry, nothings is right for me, my temper will just become thousands of times worst. Being with me for 5 years, why cant he get this simple thing into his brain!!!
I am in an interview this morning and he was suppose to meet me after that, he arrived like 5 min before my interview end and why cant he just wait for awhile and got to go to open his bank account when it was like lunch time and my next interview is at 2 PM!!! I finished my interview at 12.20PM. Why cant he manage his time properly!!! How on earth can we have our lunch at 1 PM (He arrived at my car at 1PM), when I have my interview at 2PM!!! Within this 1 hour, we got to drive to the place for lunch, find a carpark and please note it was lunch hour, find a seat at the eating place, order, wait for food, eat, pay and leave in just 1 hour!! And I got to be at my interview by 2PM!!!! Arghhhhh!!! Why cant he just think with his brain!!!!!!
Never let me go hungry!! Hungry woman is an ANGRY woman!!!! Whenever I am hungry and I am not able to have food, I will be super angry and think I am so pitiful that there isnt any food!! Arghh dont know what am I writing cant even find and think of a proper sentence right now!!!!
I am gone for my interview :(



<< Home