Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Updates

Genting

Back from Genting, Malaysia. A short holiday but able to relax for awhile, away from all the stress and problems. Spending time with my family, I just love it. I always love spending time with my family, with the people I love. With them, time just flies.

There nothing much to write on Genting, maybe I already wrote it in my June entry when I went with the children and my parents so this time round, its just about the same so I wont blog much on it, just the photos that I took while I am there.

Interview

Called up the person in charge for the position that I went interview last week. I really got shortlisted by them but due to the fact that I am unable to start the training on 15 Nov 06 which is yesterday because I am still in Malaysia so they KIV me for the next round of training which I don’t know when will it be, hope I already got a job by then.
Went for another interview this afternoon for a 4 months contract job. They called me up when I am in Genting to arrange for the interview. I actually applied for a perm job there as a Marketing Associate. The HR sent my resume to two different departments, the one that I applied, person in charge went overseas so got to wait for the person to come back to look thru the applicants. I thought the environment there was excellent. But usually the job I want, I just can’t get them so I don’t put in any hope in them now. Sianz