Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Angry

Nowadays I just tried to pen down my thoughts and everything else because it seen that my mind is full of things, just like a hard disk that is overloaded.

I think I better buck up in my job hunting else I be lagging behind everyone. Seriously, I don’t even know what I want and I just don’t understand why the organization can just judge a person is good or bad in just 1 to 3 rounds of interviews. There are just so many things in life that I don’t understand and can’t figure out.

How does one define a good and bad Daughter-in-law? I thought the one in my family was horrible plus terrible. Now even the kids got scare and don’t even dare to call us when they see us. The brother’s boy saw us yesterday when my sis went to pick up her son from childcare. The usual way is always we (my family or sis family) will pick the 2 boys together but nowadays that DIL of my family maybe did says something or whatever (I don’t know and I don’t want to assume anything) to the teacher, that made the teacher (2 different ones) asked us twice that are we picking 1 or 2. Anyway back to what I am talking about, the boy saw us at the corridor and you could actually see his face changes. When he came out, he doesn’t even dare to look at us or call us! So I asked him why he didn’t call us. He just called softly and said: “My mum says I can’t call you and can’t go out with you all. I can’t go out with people from Bishan.” At that moment, my blood just boiled. If the mum was there I think I will just give her a slap!

Sent him straight back to Lor 8 and picked up his sister because my brother ask us to help him send her to her TKD class. If it wasn’t my brother called, I wouldn’t pick any of the children of that woman. Don’t want to get the kids into trouble because the woman wills ke siao on the children. Saw her holding a packet of needles, threads and cloths. Bought her back to my place for dinner before going to class. At first she looked abit of scare but after awhile she started to relax and enjoyed herself. While on the way to TKD, I told her that I will get her a box so that she could put her needles and thread in it. Bought the box in Taka while I got myself the baking wares that I want. Handed her that when she finished her class, she looked so worried and quiet. Asked her what happen then she told us she worried her mum will scold her. Damm we can’t even buy things for them? They can’t even take the things we bought for them? Anyway, I just take the paper bag and price tag away, put all the things inside so that the mum and family will not see the taka bag. She looked more relief after that. Called up my brother after her maid bought her up and told him that if the wife scold the girl due to this, please tell her that I didn’t bought her girl to shop, I got her the box while I went shopping ALONE with my BF. Arghhhh, imagine my anger in me yesterday!

Bake ware

I finally got my hands on the bake wares that I want to buy from Taka. Will take a pic and post it up soon, now too much anger in me.

I going to bake bread later, I tried to let out all my anger in me these days by baking and cooking. The more things I made, the angrier I am.

Got to get ready to go and fetch my sis and children. Going to get the ingredients later with them.