Outing
Spent the whole day with my family :)After breakfast, bought my sister's son and daughter to the zoo. They were so happy when they heard that I am bringing them there :) They always love to go there, so that why the last time when I went with them I got the year member so that I can go anytime. The last time we went there, Kel went too but he didnt really enjoyed himself since in the first place he didnt want to go but got no choice at that time. I dont think he be a good father next time cos the only think he love would be spending time with the bed and pillows and not with my and my children. So I think I did make a good choice by leaving him this time round. I wouldnt want someone like that. I want someone who will love spending time with their love ones and not grumbling everytime we wanna do something or go somewhere. OK enough of him, dont want to get myself sad again.
Since it was early in the morning, the zoo was still not crowded :) So my neice and nephew were able to play comfortably in the balls pool :) They love that, always wanted to play that at IKEA but too many children so I didnt let them in at IKEA, so at least now they get to play. Got out of the zoo at 11.30 am cos got to fetch mum then sister, the children got Art class at 2.30pm. The rest of the day were spend like any other Sat so shall not talk too much :)
Really enjoyed myself, maybe it a kind of relaxation for me, kept my mind occupied and not anyhow think.



<< Home