Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Boring Interview

Got to write the whole entry one more time cos I got DISCONNECTED from the net AGAIN!!!! Arghhh!!!!

Went for another interview this morning, wasnt really keen on this interview but still went ahead hoping to find some miricle :) maybe it will turn out to be something I like :) But hiak hiak hiak a boring interview instead.

Reached the place 10 minutes before the appointment since the forms was already filled up the last time I went to the agency. Dont like the environment. Went to the 5th level by lift (those who knows me well should know that I will avoid the lift as far as possible but argh cant find the stairs so had no choice but to take the lift up ALONE). Took the 30 min email writing test and proceeded to the interview which lasted for almost an hour *faintz* bored me to death!!! Dont like one of the interviewer which is from the HR Dept, kept asking stupid which will have the same answer, maybe they are trying to test my patience. Too bad, I am able to control :P Overall, I dont think I will get the job cos I cant be bother to really answer their questions 20 minutes into the interview.

Saw the email that I asked Kel to send me on the plan for our future, shouldnt have checked it during the email test cos it just simply spoilt my mood and after that I got no mood to do anything, just spoilt my day that mail. And I dont think I want to remind myself by blogging in here, just one thought after reading, I wouldnt want my future with him.