Full Time Teaching
Since Monday cos it is the June Holidays now, I asked my brother to let her daughter come over to my place everyday so that I can get her to study together with my sister's daughter. Want my brother's daughter to do better and improve herself during this holiday cos her results wasnt what I really expect cos I always thought ok my whole family thought that her eldest aunty was suppose to be coaching her in her studies but turned out that my neice is left on her own instead *faint* was kind of angry when I heard this cos if you dont want to coach her, you should have told us so that we can bring her over instead of letting her studying on her own without any one teaching her those questions she didnt know how to answer and some other reasons which I shall not mention here.Anyway, from Monday till now, I think she is still not so use to having someone teach her, but she got to get use to it cos the whole of the June holiday she will be with me apart from the week she is going for holiday in China with her mum, aunties and grandmum.
The usual day will be spend like this:
Morning: At least 2 hours of studies from 9 AM.
Afternoon: After lunch, rest for awhile then proceed to another 3 hours of studies then send my mum to work, then my 2 neices and maid to my sister's home :)
Actually came to realise that teaching can be quite fun too :) Begin to like this teaching life more :)



<< Home