Good News!!!
Was feeling quite happy cos my efforts on my neice was not wasted with me spending almost most of my time teaching and guiding her in studies for the past 1 month :) She got back her results and was quite good :) but then still room for improvement.Maths: 100 PERFECT!!!
English: 86 Still got to improve.
Chinese: 85 Really got to work harder.
Class Position: 3rd out of 30 children
Ok I know the marks for English and Chinese is already in Band 1 but I think she still got to work harder on these 2 subjects cos I dont want to see her falling into Band 2!
My sister and hubby was already very happy with the results cos my neice has improve alot from her class position 5 to 3. Anyway, cos she is under my teaching so I still want her to improve more. So she be doing intensive lesson from Monday onwards with me :P Oh ya, my brother daughter will be joining her too so I got another child to teach now.



<< Home