Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2006

An old little black diary

It will always be in the middle of the night, when it is so quiet that you start to think back all those memories be it happy or sad.

I got this little old black color diary where I used to put it into my bag and take it everywhere I go to. This little diary recorded every feeling, every thought that I have esp the times where I miss Kel most. There was one day, so long ago, Kel managed to catch me having this book where he wanted so much to know what was it inside that I am so secretive of but I didn’t even let him go near not to says open it up and read cos this was my own private thoughts, I didn’t want him to know anything about them.

12 Jul 2002, Friday, 2.57 PM
Tomorrow is SAT! I have been waiting for so long, the day has finally arrived! At last, I can get to see Darling after 3 weeks of him at Tekong. I want to hug him tight if possible and never to let him go. Miss him so much. I am hoping so much that time could stop for us but I know that is not possible but it would be good too if the day can pass by slowly so that I can spend more time with him.

Those were the times when we loved each other so much; we were not even together for a year.

28 July 2002, Sunday, 10.29 PM
Time seem to pass by quickly whenever I am with Darling. Two days gone by just like that. Had a good time with Darling over the weekend although we didn’t really do much, but being with him makes me happy, I enjoyed every moments with him.

We celebrated our anniversary yesterday, although today is our actual day, our 1st year together. Hope that we will not only have 1st, 2nd, 3rd but more till we are old and very old. Darling bought me a Swatch watch, there is a little piggy on it, very pretty and I like it alot. I bought him a Harley Davidson card/coin holder and a Sony receiver. We had dinner at Mil Walk, the dinner was great even though we got to wait for the table.

Tomorrow, Darling will be going for his 3 days field camp. During these 3 days he won’t be able to call me cos he would be very busy and tired and of course no phone available. So it will be 3 miserable days for me to go through. But at least after the field camp he will only be left with 1.5 weeks of BMT :)

Those were the times where he loved me so much, I was so precious to him then, he treat me with such good care, pamper me with all the love, I was his one and only at that moment of time. We were only together for one year, celebrating our 1st Anniversary. I miss this guy back at the 1st Anniversary so much but this guy has died long ago, no longer coming back to me.