Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Love Shopping and Spending Money

Just came back from my shopping AGAIN :) I just can't resist myself from going shopping these days!!! I have been having the urge to go to the Face Shop since yesterday to get some nail polish cos the polish on my nails from the manicure last week is coming off and I just don't like having ugly polish on my nails. So finally, today I went to Wisma Isetan to get the nail polishes :) But as you can see from the pics below, nail polishes became more than nail polishes :P I got some cosmestics, make up remover etc too even got myself a Princess mirror kekeke :) The feeling of being able to spend money is so good even when I am not having a job!!!

Things I bought from Face Shop Posted by Picasa

Another take :) Posted by Picasa


Of course after spending so much money near to $150, they offered me their members card too :) So the next time I go there, I am entitle to 5% discount, actually the discount is not that great it would be better if the discount is 10% but anyway better than nothing :)

Members Card Posted by Picasa


And got myself a free gift too, I choose a mirror, even got a leather cover for it, one side of the mirror is the korean star (I forget abt the name altot I feel he is quite handsome, he's the guy who acted in the series "A Sad Love Story" I think the name should be correct), the other side is use as a mirror :) It was quite good actually.

My Free Gift Posted by Picasa


A happy me after spending so much money :)