Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Another Interview!

Went to NTU today to pass my job application to Beng Lay as I just got to know that her boss will be reading thru those applications. Hope to be shortlisted, at least got a job to keep me occupied so that I won’t be thinking about those unnecessary things. Gave Beng Lay her bday present too as her bday is coming. Was there for almost 3 hours, didn’t know I could stayed there for so long, so much to chat with Beng Lay and Soo Ching. Everytime when I went back to NTU, it feels so comfy there, not sure why but just those familiar feeling I love.

On the way back, I returned call to the recruitment company which called earlier on when I was driving and realize that I got another interview appointment next Thursday. Another thing to be happy about. But I would need to go down to the recruitment company first this coming Thursday after my interview with National Instruments as they want me to get the form from them to fill in so that I could bring it with me when I go for my interview at SIM next Thursday.