Interviews
Went for the interview today, one in the morning the other in the afternoon. Afternoon doesn’t really counted as an interview cos it was just a meet up with the job agency stuff and she briefed me on the job scope etc.Morning interview at National Instruments was good :) something I always tot I am bad in cos I always become nervous whenever I am in an interview but lucky today I didn’t maybe due to I felt I will not get the job so I take everything easy. The questions the person asked, I am able to answer it with confident :) And of course this time round I am able to ask a few good questions too and both of us ended up chatting for awhile too :) The interview session lasted for about an hour. Overall I did good but then depend on how the others fare in the interview if others were better than me, I might not get a chance to go for the 2nd round of interview which consists of a lunch, interview with the director and head of the team and lastly an hr of written test. If I am able to get this job, I would be flying once every 3 months which is the minimum; it could even be more if there are tradeshows going on every now and then.
On ya I saw my ex school mate at the company too, he was there to attend a class or what didn’t really catch what he says cos was kind of surprise to see him there although he was not working there. Talked for awhile more before I was called in for the interview so he asked me for my number instead. He is still as good looking as when we were both still in school. The shy guy in sch ok he not shy in sch just that whenever he saw me he was shy, still remember his friends used to tease both of us, not sure why they did that even when both of us were in different class and didnt talked when see each other. I recalled that there was a one time; his friends were asking him why don’t he go over and talk to me? I was so pai sey cos they were talking so loud when I walked in, that guy face got so red and pretend to concentrate on his reading. That was really one of those fond memories that will always be there, school memories are always good I suppose.
Can I go back to the past where there was no hurt at all?
明明曾經那樣深愛, 為什麼無法停止一再傷害? 也許是習慣太久, 於是我們忘記溫柔. 如果散 能好過現在, 或許該選擇要笑著離開.



<< Home