Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Y is Everyone Getting Marry???

Went shopping with Sharon this afternoon. She was hoping to get her dress for her fren’s wedding but after searching the whole of Marina Sq, we couldn’t really find what she wanted. As for me, I was hoping to be able to get a jacket suit for my interview this Thursday but then too bad for me too, didn’t managed to see anything that I like. I think I will just wear those normal working clothes for the interview since I wasn’t really that keen on this job due to the flying around reason but then I do think I need the experience of this job to get me further into the event mgmt line if I really want to go into a event mgmt company. Anyway just hope everything will be fine during the interview.

This evening, went to a friend’s blog and realize that her bf was saying he already had enough saving to get marry! Damm it, everyone seem to be able to get marry as and when they like except me! Everyone is getting married except me who is having a break up!! Basically I think I do get envy or maybe abit jealous on this. But then who ask me to always fall for some guy who can’t seem to be able to settle down. I think this is just my fate, always meeting the wrong guy who hurts me again and again.

Anyway I already told myself, it’s time to just concentrate on my career and plan for my future as I think I might not get into another relation if I really break up this time round. Relationship is just too much for me to get into, I can’t cope with the hurts again.