Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Heart is dead?

There are so many things in me that I want to pen it down but nothing came out when I put my fingers on the keyboard. There are so much in me that I want to express out yet I just cant express anything.

When was the last time I am able to cry out? When was the last time I am able to feel and see a tear roll down my face? Almost 2 months of not talking to kel and I have no tears coming out from me to express my sadness, anger etc etc. Where have all my tears gone to? I need them back to get all my "qi" out in me. But no matter how sad I am, I cant cry anymore, nobody know I am sad cos what everyone is seeing now is a super happy me yet deep deep deep inside I am in total sadness, my heart is crying. Do you know I am sad till a stage where I cant show anything thru my appearance and nobody can feel there's anything wrong, I think my heart is dead.