Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sad on birthday

Today is my birthday, isnt birthday suppose to be a happy affair? Why am I here so sad and angry?

He told me he wanna to study so we stayed at home but what makes me angry was for the whole day he stayed at home he only spent 2 hrs on books? Damm, I just hate that, do you know I just hate to stay at home during special occasions? That just let me feel that I got no friends, no family etc esp down here in Brissy, the fact that I was in Brissy without my parents is already sad enough, usually they will celebrate with me etc etc. So I just hate to stay at home unless there is reasons for me to do so like he told me yesterday he wants to study so ok fine I was thinking at least he wants to study and that a good thing right? So we will stay at home. But it just start boiling inside me when I saw him go ard the hse, watching, surfing and arghhh wants to slp without even looking at his books for 10 mins? What is this!!!!!

Together with me for so long, he cant even understand and knows how and what I thinks, feel etc? Another reason to be sad :( Is he really the one for me, why he always let me feel this way.