Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2005

More Quarrelsssss

Quarrel after quarrel, this isnt really a good time for us I suppose. Just hate it, but why cant he be more caring towards me and take in things that I says again and again. I think he just cant be bother with whatever I told him cos I never important to him at all.

I just dont understand why cant he just clean up whatever plates or bowls, cups etc after he used them, why must he just leave it on the table, floor etc, is it so hard to just wash them up? Things just throw all around the place, I just cant stand it at all.

How can I live with this kind of person? I always dream of having my own place, a clean, nice home where I could go back to after a hard day's work. If I marrying him, I think I will never have this kind of home ya? One year with him in Aussie really makes me think so much, are we really suitable for each other?