Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Still hurts!

Why does my heart still hurts so much, why am I still crying for him, someone who dont even appreciate what I am doing for him and even says so much hurting words to me.

I still remembered every words he said yesterday in the car! From the moment back at home where I passed all the things and money to him, I know thats it, thats the end of everything. How can one be so cruel when he know what I am doing is for him but he just said that I am not happy cos he didnt fix my com for me!! DAMM IT!!

If I dont care about him, I dont even need to cook every night, I could just enjoy myself outside every night for a good meal. Why do I need to wash his clothes for him, why do I cook for him, why am I always buying all the food he love but think so many times for the food I love, why do I want to stay for another 6 months, it is also for him!!! So many why!!! I not going to go to supermarket to get all the stuffs myself anymore, he be the one doing all those, if he dont go, I think that even better, dont need to cook save my energy and brain thinking what should I cook for him, what he like to eat and what he dont like. Make my life so much easier!

I not going to do anymore things for you......cos my heart is dead......