Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Feeling so Pek Chek

Last night was the worst night sleeping in my bed since I reached Brissy. Having so much difficulties sleeping, the whole of me just feel damm pek chek. My mind is full of thinking, full of him, what he says etc etc, those just keep repeating themselves again and again making me so pek chek just to fall asleep. Keep on turning here and there arghhh. Maybe might be due to before going to sleep, I told him that now I just take everyday as it comes for our relation, no longer look forward for anything for our future.

I gave up sleeping and woke up at 8 am to bath and go to Westend market with Wang Xin, Huimin etc to get some fruits, veg and meats. Feeling super tired and irritated when I woke up.

But lucky going out wasnt that bad, makes me feel better infact just seeing the clear blue sky. Always think the the sky here are so much more beautiful then Sin.