Ryan?
Who is Ryan? I really dont know, but this name keep appearing infront of me.Was going to Uni to study for my Business Law Quiz when I went to his room to check if all the swtch is off etc always a routine for me and also looking at my Big Big Donkey :) before I step out of the hse. Saw his SIN hp on the desk with a sms, so just see what msg in case is something impt cos shouldnt have anyone msg or call his SIN hp since all his frens know he is in Aussie studying. But I think he be thinking that I am checking on him again hai~ doesnt matter anymore anyway. I am tired of changing his thinking now.
The sms "Hi Ryan, thks for being there and able to come, really happy to see you." I suppose this is from a girl unless the guy is a gay. So I just msg back "U r?" since the phone no doesnt appear in his phone book. Didnt wait till the person reply as I need to be in Uni nto do my reading.
Somehow or rather, I didnt expect myself to have this cool reaction "Strange har?" Somehow I am no longer bother hahah is this good or bad?



<< Home