Multiple Personalities Disorder
OK I am blogging at an unearthy hour again (4.10am)!!! I just cant slp, think my conditions getting worst ya?Looking at the title, you must be thinking I am having the mentioned disorder? Hahaha no lah, it's just the title of Hossan Leong's New Psycho Stand-Up Comedy which I watched with Sean last night :) The performance was GREAT and FUNNY :) Everyone was laughing non-stop and I felt the money was worth while :)
Synopsis (www.sistic.com.sg)Hossan Leong is the uncivil servant in charge of the newest Ministry department, set up to lure foreign talent to our fair shores. Going for glamour, he tries his best to convince International Personalities to come set up home in Singapore!When his time runs out and he has nothing to show for, he turns Absolutely Schizo! Hossan starts to morph into some of the entertainment scene's most popular icons!One moment he's a down and out Barry Moneylow auditioning for the National Day Parade. Next, he's Whitney Whoseturn lamenting her marriage woes as she waits in line at immigration. Blink, and he's Kenny Rogered Chicken, waxing lyrical about country music and Hainanese chicken. Poof! It's Hossan as Prints! The artist formerly known as a symbol, trying out a new career in graphics for Singapore¿s many campaigns!Hossan Leong, the funniest "split" personality in Singapore, takes stand-up comedy to riotous new heights. It's New! ... and definitely INSANE! Hossan Leong is the uncivil servant in charge of the newest Ministry department, set up to lure foreign talent to our fair shores. Going for glamour, he tries his best to convince International Personalities to come set up home in Singapore!
When his time runs out and he has nothing to show for, he turns Absolutely Schizo! Hossan starts to morph into some of the entertainment scene's most popular icons!
One moment he's a down and out Barry Moneylow auditioning for the National Day Parade. Next, he's Whitney Whoseturn lamenting her marriage woes as she waits in line at immigration. Blink, and he's Kenny Rogered Chicken, waxing lyrical about country music and Hainanese chicken. Poof! It's Hossan as Prints! The artist formerly known as a symbol, trying out a new career in graphics for Singapore¿s many campaigns!
Hossan Leong, the funniest "split" personality in Singapore, takes stand-up comedy to riotous new heights. It's New! ... and definitely INSANE!
Guess what is inside???
He came to fetch me from work at around 6 PM, kind of not used to what he wear cos he was in shirt and jeans, I always see him in tshirt and bermudas hahaha and I kept telling him hey u look strange and I not used to it. We made our way to the National Library Drama Centre, he was funny trying to make me laugh along the way. It was really so long since I last meet a guy friend to watch a performance in terms of years. Sean made a few wrong turns and missed the entrance for the carpark but it was ok since still early. He let me choose where to dinner and we ended up in Hoshigaka (think shld be this spelling). I ordered shabu shabu and him, sashimi. Food came, he being a gentleman and caring guy kept on taking food for me from his set and of course he knew that if he dont take the food and put it on my bowl, I wouldnt touch his. Anyway the food sucks lah and he told me dont eat, later after the performance then he bring me to eat other things. Both of us were really diasppointed with the quality, and swear that we will not go back there again. Did a little bit of window shopping before proceeding to the Drama Centre. Both of us were stuck at the kitchenware corner, incase you dont know, both of us love to cook :) and Sean a good cook too :)
I have always enjoy watching stage performance but I didnt have much chance watching considering the amount that ticket cost and me being fussy didnt want to get other cheaper ticket apart from the most expensive cos you get better view isnt it? Else what for go and watch the performance. And also dont think Kel would have this kind of interest, he would most properly fall aslp esp on performance like Miss Saigon? The first and only one I watched was Miss Saigon and it was liked years ago with Sharon :) It was good :)
This was my 2nd show and I hope there will be more coming, the next one I wanna watch will be Broadway Beng, Sean told me the 1st time round of Broadway Beng was quite good and funny. So I hope I be able to catch the 2nd round in May.
Anyway, after the performance, Sean wanna bring me to the Steamboat shop of his friend but hmmm he looked at his watch and knew that I wouldnt have enough time for that so we had the famous wanton noodles opp bugis junction instead. He was really caring, I was trying to pull open my can of coke when he just take over and opened it up for me even poured it into the cup ok lah I know this was nothg new lah but I just enjoy the feeling of being treat like a GIRL!!! Wanton noodles came, I didnt ordered one as I was not so hungry so Sean made me eat some of his, felt the noodles was abit hard otherwise it was ok :)
We took a slow walk back to the carpark, had more chat and it was really good and enjoyable and I love the cool wind blowing at us while we walked. Maybe, after 4 hrs together, both of us start to relax and walked side by side else it was like either he walked infront or behind never beside me. I felt strange when I first meet him earlier cos I have not gone out with a guy which is not my BF afterall for so long and dont know how to react.
Reached home feeling so tired but I was happy and enjoyed myself.



<< Home