Outing Day
This morning bought all my neice and nephew to West Coast Park to fly kite!!! It was my 2nd try at kite flying, the first time was so long back I think it was like 7 yrs old when my 2nd brother bought me a kite and teached me how to fly that, he was good at flying kite :)The outing was good, everyone enjoyed altot we were there just for a short while cos the children got tired under the hot sun but it was windy :) Of course, I took lots of pics too but shall put it up after my Genting trip.
Talking about the Genting Trip, I just booked and paid the money today!! Yeah, today!! And I am leaving tomorrow night at 10.30 PM will be back only on Wed night!! I know this is last minute but I just want to leave Sin at least for a few days just to give myself a break, cos I could feel that I am going to break down any moment if I still stay here any longer. And since it was Father's Day tomorrow, I decided to treat it as a Father's Day Gift too, so I be bringing my parents along with me and since my neice had scored so well during the mid year exams, I decided to reward her for her good work too, and she was also saying how good it is if she can go to Genting etc etc ok so in just less than 24 hours her dream will come true :) Oh ya bringing my bro's daughter too :)
In less than an hour, I had planned, booked, confirmed and paid the trip!! Feeling so happy and excited right now! This is the first time I paying everything for my parents and of course my 2 neices for an overseas trip, I know it is only to Genting but considering the fact that I am not working, the choice of countries that I can bring them to is limited (want to bring them to Bangkok but no available flight!!) but next time when I start working, I shall bring them to further places :)



<< Home