Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bought Kites!!!

Finally got 3 kites today at the Concourse Buliding after finding for so long and we (maid, neice & me) even nearly went to get materials for making the kites since we cant find any already made kites but just this afternoon when I asked my dad, he told me I be able to get it at Concourse!! Damm shld have ask him earlier. So this Sat I be bringing my neice and nephew to fly kites at Marina South :)

I always wanted to fly kite since I was young, cos my parents never had the time to bring me there, they always seem to be working and working except for night time, you dont see ppl flying kite at night do you? So now, I bringing my neice and nephew for this activite, I want them to have a good memories not that I dont have, I do have but just some things I wanna to do I never get to do it till now. Cos even when I have Kel with me, he doesnt like to do all these. fly kite under the damm hot sun, ha he would rather kill himself.

Sometime, I just want to do something with the one I love and hope that he do enjoy it too even when he dont he shld at least appreciate that he is doing it with the one he love when he is still able to, ok so I realise maybe he dont love me after all that y he never seem to enjoy anything with me hiak hiak hiak.