Taking my mind off.....
These few days been keeping myself bz to keep my mind off all the troubles.Spent the Saturday out the whole day, morning after breakfast with parents, I bought my neice and nephew to East Coast Park to cycle (2nd time there cos bought them there last Sat too). And guess what? I saw my secondary school Maths teacher. Been ages, it was like more than 10 years since I last saw him. Didnt went over to call him cos I suppose he cant reconise me.
After the cycle session, went home and bath than went to fetch my mum and sis for lunch at Marina Sq. Walked around after lunch too, nothg much altot I really hope to buy something and spend some money! Arghhhh.
Sunday was spent staying at home lazing in my bed, watching tv etc cos wasnt feeling that well.
As for Monday, hmmm what did I do? Nothing much too except went to fetch my mum and maid at 5 pm then proceed to fetch my nephew at his child care centre than to my neice sch to fetch her and than back to my dad's shop to fetch dad and sis. Machim like a driver hor, anyway the whole trip of fetching here and there is almost 2.5 hrs cos due to the heavy rain, there was traffic jam everywhere arghh just hate jam! When reached my dad'd shop I was so hungry! We all then proceed to the resturant at Sembawang for a good meal :) Crabs, superior sharkfins, prawns etc etc :) A good meal!
Yesterday, was also spent fetching here and there and also almost 3 hrs of non-stop driving. First fetch my neice to her school, then to fetch sis at her office. But when sis came down, she told us that we got to pick up my neice uniform either at my plc or her plc then send to my neice cos she got to wear uniform for her school phototaking and not in the PE attire!!! So you see a few hrs of driving here and there. Finally, we reached the polyclinic by 2 plus 3 pm, after mum and sis finished seeing the doc, it was already almost 4 plus and I was so hungry having not had my breakfast and lunch :( So we decided to go to J8 to had Jap food as it was raining heavily and I didnt want to drive in the heavy rain. So you see the whole day just gone by so fast!



<< Home