Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Summary for the Week

Been feeling so lazy just to come online even to check my mails so till now then I drag myself online.

The past week passed by just in a blink. the first part of the week I was feeling lousy due to the quarrel with bf but lucky did manage to have some happy times in between too to take my mind off. Went out with Sharon, shop and chat. Good to catch up with her. Still remember I always went out with her to shop etc when I am not working, those were the times. This kind of chances are getting lesser and lesser esp when each of us has our works and stuffs to attend too and of course me off to Brissy for my studies. Anyway, the day with her was great, hope to have these kind of shopping day or chitchat day with her more in future :)

End of the week was the best time for me, cos sis was not working and we went out nearly everyday from Thurs to Sat. And Fri was the best cos the whole family was able to sit down and had dinner together. When was the last time that we had dinner together, think that was the reunion dinner. My family seldom have the chance to sit together for dinner cos everyone is busy with their own stuffs. That why I always tresure the time when all of us could sit down and had a meal together. I think family times do matter alot to me. I hope next time my children would feel the same too.

Went to the Wild Wild Wet at NTUC Downtown East yesterday with mum, sis and her children. Didnt wanna to go there in the first place cos I was worried about the sun etc hahaha I do not want to have a suntan cos my skin just get burns easily!! Anyway, still went there cos the kids was looking forward to go there. Spent the whole day there, and happy to says I do enjoy the outing apart from feeling tired after the trip.