Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I wonder.....

I wonder what he is thinking and doing these few days. He do sounds like he is enjoying himself with the sentence beside his msn nick that goes somethg like "first try is good, will it be better on fri :)." Seriously sometime I do feel he just cant be bother if I am happy, sad or whatever. To him I feel as if I am just a nobody in his life. Whenever we quarelled, I am talking about those hugh quarrels, he can still be himself do whatever he wants, sleep, eat and enjoy. Just like what he told me, even we quarrel, he still got to continue with his life, everything will still be the same, you will just have to finish whatever you want to finish do whatever you want to do, quarrel is just quarrel etc etc.

If you were me, does this man sound secure to you? What type of bf have you get yourself?